We advise on a wide range of issues affecting our clients’ businesses, in the areas of commercial law, construction law and general business law, with a view to helping clients make informed commercial decisions.
Our services include:
- Preparing, advising on and negotiating, most commercial contracts, including advising on contract risks and mitigation strategies. Some examples of the commercial contracts dealt with are:
- Tenders to and contracts with, various State and Federal Government Departments, as well as private and public sector companies;
- Consultancy Agreements, Services Agreements, Joint Venture Agreements;
- Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements;
- Sale or Purchase of Business Agreements;
- Commercial and Retail Tenancy Leases;
- Supply & Distribution Agreements;
- Intercompany Agreements (e.g. for global companies).
- Advice on insurance issues, for example, Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance.
- Advice on disputes and issues arising during projects.
- Corporate compliance advice – the Corporations Act, the Competition and Consumer Act (formerly the Trade Practices Act) etc.
- Tailored on-site training on Contract Risks or broader Risk Management. We base the content and delivery of training on your key business concerns/risks and obtain insight into your existing systems and processes, to integrate both into the training, with a view to delivering a customised business outcome.
- General legal advice to businesses.